ACTIVATE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Round One 17 April – 12 June 2024
Eight-week hybrid leadership program
The program will be delivered through face to face events, online webinars and a small team project, giving you the opportunity to practice your newly gained knowledge and skills in real time.
In the Activate Leadership Program, you will:
- Develop meaningful relationships with peers and local leaders
- Learn what leadership means means to you, and articulate your own leadership journey
- Discover what you’re great at, and how to use these strengths to lead effectively
- Gain confidence in sharing ideas and perspectives in a team environment
- Learn how to handle challenges and keep your team motivated, even when things are changing
- Find out what opportunities exist to lead and make a difference in the Geelong community
- Become part of a network which can last long after the program concludes
The Activate Leadership Program welcomes aspiring leaders, ready to unlock their potential, new leaders seeking direction, current leaders looking to strengthen their foundations, and those seeking to reignite their passion for leadership.
The Activate Leadership Program is part of the Leadership Portfolio of the Committee for Geelong and the Activate Leadership porgram is a potential pathway into our flagship 12 month program, Leaders for Geelong.
This year the Activate Leadership Program will run twice, with a second program running mid July to mid September 2024.
Members $1,800.00 incl GST
Non-members $2,000.00 incl GST
APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON
“Being part of the program was literally life changing for me, even more than I realised at the time of completing it – and I can’t praise it enough. So I really hope that as many people as possible get to experience the benefits of the program and that it continues for a long time!”
– Ellie Townsend, Barwon Child Youth Family, Activate participant