Host a Leaders for Geelong Project in 2024
This is an incredible opportunity for your organisation – some of the most talented, energetic and skilled professionals in Geelong could be at your disposal – MAKE THE MOST OF IT!
Each year, Leaders for Geelong participants work on a community-based project of regional significance. Project teams are comprised of 4-6 local leaders with various backgrounds and experiences, who provide strategic, planning and project development support to the project champion.
Applications close Friday 17 November 2023.
- Community Housing Website Upgrade
- Geelong Sustainability
- Making Change – Fostering Creative Communities
- Uluru – Statement from the Heart Project
- Geelong Waterfront Film
- Right Time, Right Place
- Executive summaries of each of the community projects and reflections on the participant’s program experience can be found in the 2022-23 Leaders for Geelong Yearbook
(Leaders for Geelong 2021/22 Projects)
- Vaccine Hesitancy in Parents
- Work Care Factor
- How Do you Engage?
- Mentally Healthy Sporting Clubs Framework
- A Roadmap to Carbon Zero
- Executive Summaries of each of the community projects and reflections on the participant’s program experience can be found in the 2021-22 Leaders for Geelong Yearbook
(Leaders for Geelong 2018/19 Projects)
(Leaders for Geelong 2009/10 Projects)